Being selected as a groomsman comes with honor. As a way of saying "thank you" to the groomsmen, the groom selects appropriate groomsmen gifts. Whether you are looking for gifts for the groom, the best man, your groomsmen or even bridesmaid gifts, be sure to give something that will be remembered.
Typical Groomsmen Duties:
- Helping the best man plan the bachelor party for the groom
- Ushering guests to their seats before the ceremony
- Escorting the bridesmaids down the aisle during the ceremony and reception
- Giving speeches and toasts (however, this duty is usually performed by the best man)
- Dancing with bridesmaids and other single female guests at the reception
The groom may also designate other male friends and relatives to act as usher, whose main task is assisting guests to their seats before the ceremony.
Unique Groomsman Gifts
In return for the valuable services rendered and support given by the groomsmen to the groom, groomsmen gifts such as stadium or ballpark cufflinks and pens, are traditionally given during the reception dinner or other party before the day of the wedding. Depending on the groom’s budget and taste, groomsmen gifts can range from cigars to dress shirts and Rolex watches. At Cufflinks Depot, the variety of unique groomsmen gifts is endless.
Gifts for the Groomsman
- Cufflinks (links for the cuffs of dress shirt sleeves)
- Stud Sets (another type of cuff link with matching button studs for dress shirts)
- Money Clips
- Key Rings and Key Chains
- Jewelry Boxes
- Hip Flasks
- Business Card Holders
- Personalized and Engraved Gifts
- And much more!
At Cufflinks Depot we offer same day engraving to help get personalized groomsmen gifts to you faster.
FREE SHIPPING via Federal Express Ground on all orders over $100.
Please contact us with any questions or for more information about great groomsmen gifts!